Elave Sun Paediatric SPF50+ is a waterproof, allergen free broad spectrum UVA and UVB protection system with advanced Infrared (IR) – thermal protection. Paediatrician approved from newborn, this hypo-allergenic formula helps shield delicate skin from harmful UVA, UVB and infrared (IR) rays. If used as directed and with other sun protection measures Elave Paediatric SPF50+ decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin ageing caused by the sun and absorbs 98% of UVB radiation that causes sunburn.
NO SULFATES, SLS, SOAP, PERFUME, MI, ALCOHOL, COLOURS & MORE
- Suitable for use on eczema/dermatitis prone and sun-sensitive skin
- Broad spectrum UVA/UVB SPF50+ sun protection
- Encapsulated active ingredients eliminates absorption into the skin and leads to longer periods of high protection
- Paediatrician approved and suitable from newborn onwards
- With Vitamin’s B5, C & E to protect against environmental damage
- Enriched with naturally soothing and nourishing botanical extracts.
- Lightweight, oil-free formula prevents clogging of pores
- Beneficial for all skin types even sensitive skin
- Dermatologically approved & safety tested anti-irritation formula
- Suitable for use during pregnancy
- Certified cruelty free & vegan